Blognya Orang GOBLOK

Blognya orang GOBLOk yang pengen pinter,hanya sebagai koleksi pribadi yang isinya di ambil dari berbagai sumber dan sebagai tempat belajar buat saya pribadi.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This chilly night sky  make me think of you
And quiet day want me to see you
No matter what the days is, i just want to protect you
I just want you my baby....
The days that disappears at the same speed they appear with...
And the warmth in each others hands
Are Just vestiges of our childhood and with time goes by
I bet you've forgotten those things by now
You probably forgot our promise too
But i still have it in my heart
I wont able to get rid of my remaining feeling for you
.........Cause i always love u and miss you all the time.......

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment